Thursday 19 October 2017

Term 4 goal review

Term 4 Learning Goal

My Learning Goal
Writing because i have had so many trouble in my writing in term 3.

How am I going to achieve my goal?
Communicate  because i need to communicate to my classmates that i don’t really work well together
                        

How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
When me and my classmates can communicate properly                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
My Learner Qualities Goal
comunicate
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
Having a growth mindset
Communicate with each other
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
When i communicate with my classmates`                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment