Wednesday 25 October 2017

Braeden Yee of 2017 Athletics

2017 Athletics Reflection


Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.


You could reflect on these questions.
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
  4. What did I do well and how do I know?
  5. What was challenging and how do I know?
  6. What am I most proud of and why?


Start your writing here:


When I lost at sprints a was so disappointed and was so close to getting third so I just forget about all those stuff and enjoy the rest of the game.  

I didn't manage to my athletics goals because I wasn’t trying my best at athletics.

I represented my house By being resilient and communicate to people

In sprints I know I did well cause I was impressed that I ran so and didn’t go that fast before.

High jump was challenging for me cause the height was 80 cm and I couldn’t jump that high so I didn’t go in the finals.



The thing that i'm most proud of is sprint's cause i was impressed that i ran so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment