Sunday 6 August 2017

Bully Rap

WALT
·    To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying
We had to chose 6 lines in a piece of paper and chose 2 words from each 6 lines it was hard 
Because we had choose lots of rhyming . this is a link to my bully rap 
How did you go about achieving this?
We tried to make the words rhyme.

What resources were used to help you?
We used the sheet that Mr McCallum gave us to make our rap.

Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people?
I collaborate with Romeo and Elizabeth.

How did you find the process?
I find the process really hard and fun at the same time .

What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap?
Making It rhyme and and doing a beat for our rap.

What  might be your next step?
My next step is to collaborate with other people that I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment