Thursday 6 July 2017

Term 1 Goal Review

Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name:Braeden

Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Creative thinking and mental
Problem solving in maths

He can read few progres of lecture .and he likes to watch informative stuff to learn some facts.
Watching information videos .
At school this year i would like to achieve writing and maths .




Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Reading more books in 40 book challenge





Read books at library at free time rather than learning time.
Concentrate on what i am doing .
To achieve my computers and maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment